Your Event Solution has been in business for over 20+ years and we’re looking for creative and talented people to expand our event design company. If you’re tired of the traditional job and want to try something new and creative this just might be the position for you!
This Event Design Assistant position will support the YES event team in all event design and some administrative tasks. Responsible for creative research and sourcing for assigned designs, as directed by the assigned Event Designer. Effectively works with internal teams regarding design and production while simultaneously organizing and preparing the Team on a daily basis. Works closely with the Design Team to ensure all design work is of the highest quality, up to company standards and on brand for the client. CREATIVITY IS A MUST. Our ideal candidate will be able to provide outstanding customer service and organizational skills
• Dedicated to support the design team and implements creative direction on all assigned client projects.
• Meets with operations to understand the scope of the event.
• Supports the assigned Event Designer in implementing the event concept visual boards for color, sound, lighting, décor, and any other relevant attributes of the design planning process
• Ensures assigned event designs are completed on time and adhere to the established specifications, standards and budgets.
• Participates in weekly Department brainstorms and meetings to share knowledge within the department.
• Develops Design Planning Timeline based on the Event Planning Timeline for all assigned events.
• Coordinates with outside suppliers for assigned events.
• Facilitates assigned Event Designer’s design direction for floor plans and renderings.
• Provides content for design presentations as directed.
• Provides ballpark pricing to internal teams for recommended rental, linen and décor items as directed by the assigned Event Designer
• Participates in Design Presentation Setup and implements the assigned Event Designer’s direction for lighting look for Design Presentations
• Supports event teams and vendors by communicating details of production to ensure implementation and alignment with the design
• Communicates with event teams and vendors about event design changes
• Working with the Inventory group, facilities the assigned Event Designer’s direction for creative specialty builds and communicates all information and a plan for execution to the internal Production team
• Understands event plan details to determine how they should be implemented in association with relevant team members
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• One to two years’ experience in a creative field required
• Attention to detail, critical thinking, creative ability, and willingness to do ‘whatever it takes’ to achieve the project objective
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work effectively under pressure
• The ability to work independently within collaboration in a group process
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Flexibility to change and adapt to considerable variety in the workplace
• Proficient in the MAC, Pages Preferred
• Any Diagraming software
Your Event Solution is one of Atlanta’s premier event design companies that travels the globe creating award-winning designs. If this seems like the perfect opportunity for you then apply at https://bit.ly/2sRktvB. Have questions, give us a call at 770-307-8436. Learn more about Your Event Solution at www.youreventsolution.com.